The parish church of the small village of il-Munxar is a little baroque-style temple built from local Maltese stone and dedicated to St. Paul. It was built between 1914 and 1925 and consecrated soon after completion. The village became an independent parish on 12th December 1957 making it the last parish to be established in Gozo.
The feast of St. Paul’s Shipwreck officially falls on the 10th of February, which is a national public holiday. However in Il-Munxar, the festa is celebrated when the weather is better on the third Sunday of May.
Accessible for persons with a disability.