This chapel is on the edge of the village, on the way to Wied il-Għasri (Għasri Valley). It is dedicated to The Patronage of the Virgin Mary and the feast is celebrated on the second Sunday of October.
The chapel was built in 1738 and soon attracted devotees from all over the island. It was rebuilt on a larger scale in 1754 and consecrated in 1789, becoming the first consecrated countryside chapel in Gozo. It remained the only one for 161 years. The chapel served as a vice-parish church for l-Għasri Village from 1872 until 1921.
The altarpiece is attributed to Francesco Zahra and shows the Virgin Mary, surrounded by angels, protecting beneath her mantle a human being who is hiding from Satan.
Accessible for persons with a disability.