Sign in

Corpus Christi Church

Back to Churches and Chapels

The parish church of l-Għasri, the smallest village in Gozo, is dedicated to Corpus Christi. It was designed by Dun Ġuzepp Diacono and constructed early in the twentieth century. Its foundation stone was laid in 1903.

L-Għasri was established as a parish by Bishop Giovanni Marija Camilleri on 16 December 1921.

Accessible for persons with a disability.

OPEN IN GOOGLEMAPS
Font Resize
Contrast