This niche is between Church Street and Main Street in l-Għasri. It was built in 1773 and resembles a balcony supported by three columns.
The statue in the niche represents the Annunciation of Our Lady. Locals are of the opinion that some sort of procession used to take place leading to the niche where a priest would deliver a sermon from the balcony.
Accessible for persons with a disability.