- Fri, 1st Mar 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 8th Mar 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 15th Mar 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 22nd Mar 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 29th Mar 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 5th Apr 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 12th Apr 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Sat, 20th Apr 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Mon, 22nd Apr 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 26th Apr 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- Fri, 3rd May 2019 at 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Maldonado Bistro organises wine tasting sessions so guests enjoy the opportunity to try various Maltese and Gozitan wines. The selection consists of 8 local wines which are currently served on Maldonado Bistro’s wine list.
The selection is a balanced choice giving guests the opportunity to try wines made with Maltese indigenous grapes like Girgentina and Gellewza but also provide an opportunity to try some of the best Maltese and Gozitan wines available on the market.
Marsovin – La Torre (Girgentina)
Made purley with Malta’s indigenous ‘Girgentina’ grape.
Single estate wine by family owned winery in Gozo.
Marsovin – Antonin Blanc (Chardonnay)
Harvested in the Ramla Valley to produce a fine oak-aged chardonnay.
Delicata – Victoria Heights (Shiraz Rose)
Grapes harvested in the Victoria-Marsalforn valley.
Marsovin – 1919 (Gellewza)
Solely made with indigenous ‘Gellewza’ grape and sundried before production.
Marsovin – Ulysses (Shiraz)
Harvested in the Ramla valley to produce this top seller wine.
San Niklaw – Despatch (Sangiovese)
Produced by a boutique winery in Zejtun. which caught the eye of international magazine ‘Wine Spectator’.
Galley’s Liqueur Wine (Maltese Port)
Harvested and produced in Gozo.
The price of attending the wine tasting session is Eur45 per person which includes tasting of 8 different wines, flowing water, appetiser, pasta and a dessert.
For availability please contact the organisers by phone or e-mail.