- Wed, 25th Jul 2018 at 9:30pm to 11:59pm
- Thu, 26th Jul 2018 at 9:00pm to 11:59pm
- Fri, 27th Jul 2018 at 9:00pm to 1:00am
- Sat, 28th Jul 2018 at 9:30pm to 1:00am
- Sun, 29th Jul 2018 at 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Sun, 29th Jul 2018 at 7:00pm
Gharb’s village feast is dedicated to the Visit of Our Lady to St. Elizabeth. The feast includes not only marches but concerts by the local Viżitazzjoni brass band and lasts for three days.
Make sure you see the infiorata on the 29th of July just before the start of the procession at 7pm. The infiorata is An intricately designed carpet of fresh flowers arranged in a thematic design laid in the main square of the village right in front of the parish church of Għarb.