- Wed, 28th Jun 2017 at 9:30pm to 11:59pm
- Thu, 29th Jun 2017 at 9:00pm to 11:59pm
- Fri, 30th Jun 2017 at 9:00pm to 1:00am
- Sat, 1st Jul 2017 at 9:30pm to 1:00am
- Sun, 2nd Jul 2017 at 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Sun, 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:00pm
Gharb’s village feast is dedicated to the Visit of Our Lady to St. Elizabeth. The feast includes not only marches but concerts by the local Viżitazzjoni brass band and lasts for three days.
Make sure you see the infiorata on the 2nd of July just before the start of the procession at 7pm. The infiorata is An intricately designed carpet of fresh flowers arranged in a thematic design laid in the main square of the village right in front of the parish church of Għarb.