St. Patrick’s Hotel
The St Patrick’s Hotel in Xlendi offers a unique experience of a modern hotel while having all the characteristics of the Gozitan culture. Situated just three metres from the water’s edge, the hotel has 64 bedrooms, most of them with balconies offering breathtaking sea views and views over the rugged valley of Xlendi or the hotel courtyard.
The view from the hotel is mesmerising, with clear blue sea, the rock formations, the cliffs and the boats complementing the picturesque bay. The hotel offers all the amenities and comfort necessary to make your stay complete. It also has a rooftop splash pool and sunbathing area, a restaurant and bar extending out to the terrace overlooking Xlendi bay.
Sitting right on the waters’ edge you will be lulled by the lapping of the waves. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
A small but cosy room can be set up for meetings at the St Patrick’s Hotel. Some basic equipment can also be included in the meeting room.
- Size of main conference hall: 33m2
- Number of persons theatre style: 15pax
- Number of persons classroom style: 6 pax
- Number of breakout rooms: 3 rooms
- Restaurant/s and capacity: 60 pax
Technical Equipment provided
- Sound Equipment: yes*
- Projector: yes*
- Screen: Yes*
- WIFI: yes (complimentary)
Other services that can be provided
- Simultaneous translation facilities: Yes*
- Special or themed food functions; Yes*
- Any other services
*at an extra charge
OPEN IN GOOGLEMAPS